Sunday, February 2, 2014

Top three and the winner


Thank you again for all the amazing cards you made for our last Challenge.
We had so much fun seeing all of them and believe me it was so hard to choose ;)

The winner is ..........................

#99 Betty


Congratulations, you won the amazing price from the sponsor CAS UAL Fridays stamps.
Please contact us in the next two days so they can send the price to you.

And here is our top three .....

#79 Debbie


#6 Andrea



Congratulations all ;) you can add this badge on you blogroll ......




We will be back in a hour with our new Challenge ;o)

3 comments:

  1. WOW ... Thank you for choosing my card box as a winner and congrats to the top three cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies! All amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies - you made my day - I feel so honored that you chose my card as on of the top 3! Big congrats to the winner and my fellow HM's!

    ReplyDelete